Monday, January 10, 2011

Children Beware

This post goes to all of those who have children, take care of children, or one day plan to have children which they will need to take care of...


PLEASE keep your fucking kid under control. You know how angry I get when I see kids running around the grocery store, I ask myself  'Where the fuck are their parents?' Not only do kids run around (sometimes getting in your way) but they are loud and annoying.


Yeah I don't have any kids but that's exactly why I don't have any. My child would be dead the day it left the hospital... By the way, babies are the worst. Especially when parents act as though their baby is the prettiest most glorious baby in the entire world. Don't you understand how many babies there are? The chance that your baby is currently the best -looking baby in the world us very slim...Plus babies are just weird looking, their heads are huge and their skin is odd.


Keep your kids away from me & anyway your kids should be by your side, people are too sketchy nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment